Monday, August 8, 2011

Inspiration for the Blog

I have read so many blogs about homemaking, ministry, homeschooling, etc. There are little things I have taken from each of these blogs. I also wanted to share my journey as a homemaker, to hopefully encourage other women to "love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind." (Titus 2:4-5)

I by no means think I am an expert in any of these areas, but it is my goal each day to be a better Christian, wife and mother. Through this blog I will share my thoughts on faith, marriage, family, and ministry. Please join me on this journey, and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with me. I can always use encouragement from other women who are striving to be what God wants them to be.

In Him,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment