Thursday, September 29, 2011

Favorite Cleaning/Household Products

Thought I would share with you my go-to cleaning/household products that make my life easier, and well just make me happy :) Have I mentioned that I am OCD about cleaning? Anyway...these are my favs.



I absolutetly LOVE these dryer bars! It really keeps my laundry closet clutter free from dryer sheets. I put one of those in every few months and don't have to worry about static and it makes our clothes fresh and soft.



I use these more than any other cleaning product. Perfect for cleaning up messes which I encounter several times a day with two little ones. I use them everywhere...the car, kitchen, bathroom. I use them to discinfect phones, remotes, door knobs, trash cans, etc. Probably my absolute favorite product!!



I HATE cleaning toilets! I dread this task each week. So, I use these little things because I can flush away the disgusting germs, and not have a nasty toilet brush hanging out in my bathroom. Did I mention I am a germ-a-phobe?



And last, but not least, is the old standard. Bleach. Perfect for discinfecting and cleaning stains.

I pretty much LOVE to clean (besides toilets). I could spend lots of time in the cleaning aisle of Wal-Mart, and I am fond of the newest cleaning things sold on infomercials. I would love to hear what your go-to cleaning products are!

No comments:

Post a Comment